Wednesday, March 09, 2011

And Now A Commercial Break!

You'll have noticed I haven't been posting so much: My focus lately's been more on music and such, and work, and things of that ilk. So this is on hold.

Part of my project - studying the MASS of Classic Traveller rules to interpret obvious gaps in the core rules - is basically done. So if and when I come back to actively playing the game, I have my rationale sewn up tight. And all I'll need are Little Black Books 1-3. 

SO! I have the rest of the books, and many of the supplements and adventures, and I'm gradually selling them, mainly on eBay:

My Current eBay Auctions: http://shop.ebay.com/jawillroy/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

Not up yet, but soon to be:
Adventures 1, 2, and 7;
Double Adventures 1, 3, 4, and 6;
and an absolutely gorgeous copy of The Traveller Book - nice enough to tempt me to keep it, really.

Let me know if you want dibs on them before I post 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home